Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ladies Golf Attire and Fashion

I had been perusing Golf for ladies yesterday and wondered where would be the ladies who put on the golf attire patterned in women’s golf magazines? I’ve never witnessed women, professionals incorporated, who'd dress yourself in such costly and crazy clothes!

It's very easy to invest money dressing up yourself for golf.

Hats, shades, mitts, t shirts, shorts, socks, windbreakers and footwear all accumulate rapidly, even when you shop the sales. Include equipment, bag and trolley and also you need to play quite frequently to help keep lower the "CPU" - cost per use.

One glossy advertisement demonstrated one in a nutshell shorts (like that’s permitted on courses!) that cost $275, the Tse golf shirt ($595), jacket by Rob Lauren ($185) and 2-well developed Utuser footwear ($425).



That pops up to $1480 I possibly could never hope to obtain the CPU with that outfit anywhere near an ordinary level within my lifetime! Don’t misunderstand me I really like clothes. I truly love footwear, but tend to never afford, or want, golf footwear that are more expensive compared to national budget of some small nations.

Granted, you would like comfortable footwear that do not look like something your grandmother would put on, however, you can certainly find less costly and trendy footwear.

I've several really stylish golf clothes, none of them brand. Basically totaled the price of these up it wouldn't reach the cost from the Tse golf shirt. Personally, I’d favour several stylish clothes and something insanely listed one.

Basically would put on a $1480 outfit the game of golf, I'd just be too concerned about getting dirty or perspiring to experience a good round.

No comments:

Post a Comment